D is for Doors #AtoZChallenge


A to Z Challenge 2020

Things to be Grateful for







is for Doors




I love unusual doors so often photograph them. Here are some from England, Portugal and France.



“Be an opener of doors”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson



“There are many secret doors around us, in plain sight. We just don't take the time to find and open them.”
― Rebecca Ross, The Queen's Rising







“Windows open out onto the universe around you, but doors will take you to where your imagination lies.”
― Anthony T.Hincks



















“Often doors of opportunity are opened, but few opt to walk through them.”

― Jeffrey Fry


“A very little key will open a very heavy door.”

― Charles Dickens



“I feel very adventurous. There are so many doors to be opened, and I'm not afraid to look behind them.” ― Elizabeth Taylor







3 comments:

  1. I love your theme, positive attitude ;)) These doors are beautiful, it's amazing how doors can be adorned, elegante.
    Visiting from Twitter and so glad to be here!
    D is for Denim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doors fascinate me too. Nice selection of photos! :)

    The Multicolored Diary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love doors, as well. I wrote an entire book featuring them, "The Extraordinary Book of Doors" (a middle grade fantasy). I love your photos!
    Black and White (Words and Pictures)

    ReplyDelete