B is for Books #AtoZChallenge

A to Z Challenge 2020

Things to be Grateful For


is for Books






Books are always important but even more so at present



While reading new books on my Kindle I am also rereading one of my childhood favourites Tales of the Greek Heroes by Roger Lancelyn Green



To celebrate Books here are a selection from my Pinterest Bookworld board:


“Never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them.”

― Lemony Snicket




“In the end, we’ll all become stories.” – Margaret Atwood



“If you stop to think about it, you’ll have to admit that all the stories in the world consist essentially of twenty-six letters. The letters are always the same, only the arrangement varies. From letters words are formed, from words sentences, from sentences chapters, and from chapters stories.” – Michael Ende in The Neverending Story



5 comments:

  1. Books are important. Blogs are also important. May be next year you can write on blogs - A to Z.
    BMW - Industrial Engineering Activities and Jobs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing that's a photo of your bookcase. I find other people's bookcases fascinating. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my bookcases. I have several of them dotted here and there.

      Delete
  3. Oooh, books are for sure one of the top things to be grateful for! =) That quillwork B at the top is really lovely, too.
    Black and White (Words and Pictures)

    ReplyDelete